Saturday, March 30, 2013

Valentines Day

February 14, 2013 - This isn't exactly my favorite holiday - I think that if you can only show your love one day a year then you have a major problem.  But my hubby is the best and he just makes this time of year a little extra special for me!  He had to work on Valentines so we went out the day before - it was perfect :) 

Two days before Valentines my sister and friend Debbie were over and we were making cookies for kiddos.  The doorbell rang and Debbie went to answer it.  She's all excited because it was a delivery man.  Her and Jennifer brought the package inside and realized it was from a flower company.  So they opened the box all excited to find beautiful flowers inside!  They were so excited - they got them out, found a vase, and even put the flower food in for me :)  When they found the card they were so kind to let me read it first :)  They said it was probably the only flowers they would get for Valentines and they loved them so much!  So I guess Craig got a 3 for 1 with those flowers :)



He also got me a pedicure and I got him a foot massage - :) 

No comments: