Saturday, March 30, 2013

CCBR

January 8, 2013 - Since Sari has started using Buddy from our friend Bethany she has introduced Sari to a new competition group.  Sari generally competes in CGA Gymkhana's (and she still will) but now she is also competing in a group called CCBR (California Christian Barrel Racers). 

The only run 2 events - Barrels and Poles 2.  The winners are split into a 4D jackpot - They take the fastest time of the day and the winners are divided into 4 groups down from there.  So it gives more people the opportunity to win. 

Today - Sari won 1st place in the 4d!  That means she earned another check :)  Awesome job Sari!

 It was very cold outside today so I ended up parking my car right beside the arena (thank goodness) and so I sat in the back end most of the day.  My toes were colder than my fingers though so I just stuck my gloves on over my socks to try to keep my piggies warm :)


No comments: