Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tyler & Chocolate Cupcakes




Last Saturday Ashlie went to a friends house to play. While she was there she made some cupcakes and brought some home to share. Well, Tyler inhaled his cupcake and wanted more but there was only enough for 1 each. So, I offered to help Tyler make cupcakes. He helped pour stuff in the bowl and then he helped put the sprinkles on top. I didn't get a picture of any finished product but you can be assured it was very interesting. Included are pictures of him enjoying the finished product :) Later I thought to myself, "Wouldn't it have been easier to just give him my cupcake?" But then we wouldn't have this fun blog to post.

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

Hey, I say jump on any excuse there is to make cupcakes! And these look yummy. Tyler's such a cutie!