Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Husband Loves Me!


So, anyone who knows anything about me should know that I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! I love the autumn time with all of the beautiful yellow, orange, and red leaves on the trees. I love the cooler weather and I love that my birthday is the day before Halloween!! So from the earliest moment possible I begin to decorate for Halloween. I've tried talking to Craig for the last few years about decorating one room in the house for Halloween year round and he has had a bit of a hard time with that. Especially because I wanted to decorate the front room which is the very first room you enter through the front door. So after much debate he finally agreed that I could have the laundry room. So my wonderful husband spent his entire afternoon painting the laundry room Halloween orange for me :) Of course I still have the decorations to put up but here are the pictures of probably the one and only laundry room you have ever seen painted Halloween orange! Isn't it so cool!!! I will post more pictures after I get it decorated!

4 comments:

Margie said...

too cute!! what a nice compromise!

Tiffany said...

How fun! Doug is not easy to convince when I want to do something like paint a room! LOL! Enjoy decorating your Halloween room!

Jenny and Chris Dixon said...

sounds like fun. We look forward to seeing it next time we come down.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That would make you happy doing laundry (or make me want to eat pumpkin bars or something)pretty cool! You could trade out decorations for each season...