Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tyler's Not A Box!!!

So, Tyler has become very aware of names! His name, our names, everyones names. And he wants to be addressed by his name. Sometimes I will call him Sweet Boy, or Handsome, or something fun, and every time he will tell me, "I not (insert name), I'm Tyler!" So the other day Craig was doing something and Tyler was just talking non-stop. Finally, Craig turned to Tyler and told him, "Come here Mr. Noisebox." Tyler says, "I'm not a box, I'm Tyler!" It was very funny. So the past week we've been chuckling about Tyler not being a box.

1 comment:

Jenny and Chris Dixon said...

Very cute! With Elizabeth if we call her sandals shoes she corrects us and says "no they are sandals not shoes", or the same thing with calling pajamas or a dress "clothes". I am glad that Tyler is not a box (he, he, he);)