Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Tyler!!



Okay, so this is my dedication to Tyler on his 3rd birthday. We were very excited and surprised when we found out we were pregnant with Tyler. I was pretty sure from the beginning that it was a boy. I really wanted the name Joshua, but we already have a nephew named Joshua so I was kind of bummed. We decided on Tyler Joshua. Just before he was born our nephew Joshua said he didn't mind if there was another Joshua but by that point he was already Tyler. And now when I look at him I can't imagine him not being Tyler. He has been a lot of fun and very challenging. Of course he is #3 in the family and so we had all of the typical third child challenges even though the girls were older when he was born. On top of that though, he is a boy!!! And so different from the girls. It has been a lot of fun to explore trucks and wheels and of course trains. He is all boy!! He has been a true blessing to our family. We are so thankful for him and all of the joy he brings to us. He keeps me busy but I wouldn't have it any other way!!! As you can see from the pictures he has grown just a little!! Happy Birthday Tyler!

2 comments:

Jenny and Chris Dixon said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! We will bring you a present when we come down next week for Ashlies baptism.

Jenny and Chris Dixon said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! We will bring you a present when we come down next week for Ashlies baptism.