Sunday, August 17, 2008

1st Day of School




Well, it is that time again. The girls started back to school this past week and I think we were all ready :) We have had a busy summer and we were ready to get back into the routine of things again. Sari is now in the 6th grade (scary) and Ashlie is in the 3rd grade. They both had a good first day of school and they both seem to really like their teachers. I had a couple extra days off myself before I start back this coming week. I'm taking a biology class and a speech class this semester. Hopefully I can do as good as the girls do!!

2 comments:

Jenny and Chris Dixon said...

School started early in Visalia! We are looking forward to coming out the weekend of Ashlie's Baptism.

MaryAnn said...

Such cute girls! Woohoo on school being back in session.