Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Pictures









About a week into December I checked the mail one day only to find a very fun surprise, the very first Christmas card of the year. What a fun day. However, I realized that I had failed to do my own Christmas cards yet. So that Sunday before we left for church I set the kids in a couple of poses and was able to get just enough for the Christmas cards and even one good enough to frame for the grandparents.


As I was looking through the pictures on the camera that afternoon I was thinking back to just a couple of years ago. December 2005 to be exact, Tyler's first Christmas. I had the brilliant idea to take a picture of the kids in front of our tree. It couldn't be too hard I thought. Well, about 150 pictures and 3 hours later with 3 very tired children I finally had one I thought might work. Funny how we've progressed over the years. First of all, I'm a lot less picky on how the picture turns out, as long as everyone is facing the general direction of the camera and there are no crazy faces it is a good one. Second of all, the kids have become a little bit easier to pose.

No comments: