Saturday, October 18, 2008





Tonight was our ward halloween party. We had lots and lots of fun. Sari dressed up as a doctor and she was the cutest doctor I've ever seen. Ashlie was a vampire princess (she came up with that on her own) and can anyone guess what Tyler was??? I know it is so hard to figure out, of course he was Thomas. If you recall we had a Thomas in our family last Halloween too! In fact, we were able to reuse the same costume, yeah!!! The kids had lots of fun bouncing in the bounce house, doing the cake walk, and running and playing with all of their friends. Then when it was dark everyone opened up the back of their family mobiles and the "Trunk or Treating" began. Jaqueline (our adopted daughter) even got to go with us :) We had a really fun time and hopefully no one wakes up tomorrow morning with a stomach ache from the candy :)

3 comments:

Janessa said...

Hi! I think we just moved into the same ward as you guys:) I don't know if you remember us or not but I love your blog!:)

Janessa said...

Yes, 1st Ward we are in now:) We live close to the stake center off of Douglas. :) I realized it after your husband spoke:)

Jenny and Chris Dixon said...

Sounds like fun. Our ward trunk or treat is this Friday and hopefully I can get the costumes ready in time.