Sunday, October 12, 2008

The School Carnival


The girls had a school carnival a couple of weeks ago. At the carnival they had vendor booths set up so we took our vinyl stuff and set up. It worked out really well because the kids could all go and play at the carnival but they knew right where we were. And I figured out the fewer tickets I gave them the more often they checked in with me :) It was even better because there was a little playground area right beside where we were sitting that was relatively empty so Tyler and Ezra kept walking over to play on the toys. Tyler and Ezra generally are in combat with each other, something about that age, but we happened to snap this picture of the two of them walking to the toys together. I thought it was so sweet I wanted to stick it on here. Unfortunately, we were so busy having fun that we didn't take pictures of any of the other kids, but they all came home very happy and very tired :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crazy how fast they grow, huh? We sure miss all of the Visalia gang! Autumn here is cold! I love it though. Good job in school, how is that going? I might have to order some vinyl stuff from ya, love that stuff! Is Craig still in the ER?