Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I love Halloween!



So, I decided my flip flops on the back of my van were getting a little old. As fun as they were I was ready for a change. So what better time of year or holiday to change than my birthday??? So of course, I went with little birthday cakes in the descending sizes representing my family! Not!!! Of course I went with little jack-o-lanterns :)!!! Here they are, aren't they so cute. There is an up close shot and then farther away so you can get the whole affect. And for those of you who don't know, the other symbol is none other than the Yamaha symbol since Craig's motorcycle is a Yamaha! We have to make this family mobile a little more masculine for Craig!!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute! I love it! Now you can have a Halloween room and a little bit of Halloween on your car all year round!

Jenny and Chris Dixon said...

I like the pumpkins!

Amy said...

LOVE IT! LOVE Halloween! Love the laundry room too!!

Cygnus said...

Wow. I thought *I* like halloween. I stand corrected! The bar has been raised; a new standard has been established. :)

I still need to talk to Lori about your previous question, but I'll definitely get back to you on it! We've all been sick. Still are, for that matter, but Lori and I are still driving to Denver to catch a hockey game tomorrow. I'm NOT missing that!

:)