Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fun Times





I was going through the camera today and found some pictures we've taken over the past month or so. They are mostly just random shots of the kids being cute so I thought I would post them for you to all enjoy. The one of Craig and Tyler is at Ashlie's dance recital while we were waiting for it to start. For Father's Day we took pictures of the kids and put them on aprons for Grandpa and Papa and anytime you try to take a picture with Tyler you can never be quite sure what you are going to get. We took about 6 pictures and finally got one we could use. The other was another shot that was typical Tyler with his arm in front of Sari's face pushing her away. Then the one in the pool is our three with a couple of Sari's friends from school. We've practically adopted them since they do FHE, scripture and family prayer, go to church, and eat 2-3 meals a day at our house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa! Your kids are so cute and Tyler is growing so fast! We sure miss our California friends! Aaron and I might be coming down for 2 days (he has a job site visit) so I'll give a call...
Emmylou
Ps tell your family hello for me!