Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Craig turns 30 something again!!!


Craig is getting to where he doesn't exactly enjoy his birthdays as much anymore. Unfortunately this one wasn't great because I was sick and he even had to do the dishes!!! I tried to make the day fun for him but I don't know how successful I was. We just kind of hung out most of the day trying to get me feeling better, which it worked!!! In the evening Ashlie had her dance recital so after it was over the family all got together and we went to Olive Garden (Craig's favorite) for dinner. We had a party of 22 so it was good to go later in the evening so it wasn't so crowded. He had a good time and we had Baskin Robbin's Ice Cream Cake for dessert.

1 comment:

Cygnus said...

see, i gave up on caring about my birthday. if i wasn't in school, we were destitute. if we weren't destitute, lori was in the masters program and cramming for something.

birthdays just don't mean anything to me other than adding an extra digit to my already amassed years. they're fun, but on a totally different level than having a HUGE BANNER hung in the cafeteria for everyone to see. :) now i'm just happy if i can have the day off of work.