Sunday, February 24, 2013

Helicopter Flyover

November 23, 2011 - Tonight around 9pm Craig called us and said that they had been sent out on a call but had cancelled part way so they were going to be flying over our house on their way back to the station.  So the kids and I all ran out - the little white speck in the distance is them flying towards us.  Like a nut I forgot to keep the camera out because I got so wrapped up in seeing them fly over us.  They actually got really low and circled over our house for about 3 minutes, they had the spotlight out so it was very bright directly on our house.  I wondered later what the neighbors thought was going on :)


On a side note:  I haven't updated our blog in so long I can't remember if I had ever posted that Craig had been hired at the helicopter.  He started working part time at the helicopter, averaging 2-3 shifts per month.  He really loves working there.

No comments: