Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Valentines Day


Tyler is most definitely a content communicator. That means that he describes in detail exactly what he expects of you. So he came home from school one day about a week before Valentines Day and informed me he would like for me to make cookies for him to take to his Valentines Day Party. But he didn't want just any cookie, he wanted them to be in the shape of a heart with white frosting and he wanted them to say Happy Valentines Day in pink writing for the girls and blue writing for the boys. From the picture I'm sure you can guess how I made his Valentine's Day treats, except I forgot and tinted all of the frosting pink so the boys had to eat pink. He came home that day and said that the boys said their cookies tasted just fine even though they were pink.

No comments: