Friday, July 9, 2010

Our 15th Anniversary


Craig and I celebrated our 15th anniversary the end of June. I can't believe it has been 15 years!!! We went to San Francisco for a couple of days! We had a blast. On our actual anniversary we walked over the Golden Gate Bridge! That was really fun to be able to say that we have done that! That evening we were also able to see the musical Wicked! Wow!!! Need I say more??? We had a great time and we certainly weren't quite ready to come home, but we did. I can't believe that 15 years has passed so quickly.

1 comment:

JCTJCK said...

Hey that looks like you had a great time in San Franisco. We went to the bridge for our first year anniversary. It was good to get updates on you guys. You look great and Tyler looks so much older. I hope you are enjoying your summer. We need to come that way. We will let you know. Good luck with school and everything.