Friday, July 9, 2010

Craig's Birthday

Ashlie's dance recital fell on the same day as Craig's birthday again this year. We had a variety of other things going at the same time including a funeral for my aunt. I wanted him to have a special birthday but I just couldn't figure out when to do it. So we decided to surprise him about 4 days before his birthday. The day before while he was at work the kids helped me and we made his cake. It is an iPhone. We hid it under Ashlie's bed so he wouldn't see it. The next day he was off but luckily had a meeting at work in the afternoon. While he was gone to his meeting the kids and I cleaned up around the house and decorated. My family came over and was here when he got home from his meeting. He was surprised! We had a fun time relaxing and being able to spend an evening celebrating him! On his actual birthday I took him to lunch and he spent the day relaxing. That's what he loves to do :)


No comments: