Friday, June 5, 2009

Fun Times

Last night I was taking Tyler upstairs to give him a bath. He was going up the stairs in front of me but instead of walking he was leaping like a frog up the stairs. I said, "Tyler, can't you just walk up the stairs like a normal little boy!" Instantly, the thought flashed through my head, he is being a perfectly normal little boy by jumping up the stairs! So I instantly rephrased, "Tyler, can you please walk up the stairs because you are making mommy very nervous :)" Of course by that point we were almost to the top of the stairs so he was kind enough to walk the last two steps :) What a good listener!!!

On the last day of school Ashlie got a water gun from her teacher and she has been dying to use it. So today I sent her out back loaded with water and told her to squirt away. Once we got her to leave the dog (Ginger) alone we suggested she try to write her name on the fence. This is how she did :)



1 comment:

Jenny and Chris Dixon said...

very fun Ashlie you did a good job writing. Congradulations to Sari on her graduation. looks like lots of fun, and they are keeping you busy : )