Wednesday, May 6, 2009

T-Ball

Tyler is playing T-Ball!!! I guess I still didn't have enough on my plate so I decided it would be fun to sign Tyler up for T-ball! Actually, it's kind of silly but ever since I found out I was pregnant with Tyler and that he was a boy I have been waiting for him to play sports. The girls have never really been that into baseball or football. Ash played baseball one year but that was it. So I've been excited for Tyler to start doing it. So, we made it to T-ball. He isn't entirely sure about playing yet. He seems to have a good time. The hardest part though is the fact that we discovered he is left handed. It took me almost 2 weeks to find the right size glove for him. I was beginning to think he was the only left handed 3 year old that ever wanted to play baseball. So, now we have the glove and we are set. We bought a little tee for home so that we can practice his batting. He does just about as well as every other 3 year old out there. There games are so funny. Usually, after they bat and they are supposed to be running to first base, they run after their ball instead. I just roll laughing at how cute they all are. There is a lot of parent participation at this age. We go out on the field with him every inning and tell him what to do. He's starting to really catch on now though, when they hit the ball, run fast and get it. The very first ball of the first inning of the first game of the season, the kids all dog piled trying to get to the ball and the bottom kid came up with a bloody nose. I thought this was a no-contact sport??? So Tyler has been having lots of fun. He gets kind of irritated with his hat though because it messes up his spiky hair. Who does that remind you of???



















No comments: