Sunday, May 25, 2008

We did it!!!

Well, our college semester is officially over!! We both managed to complete Statistics with better than "just passing" grades. I ended with an A in the course and Craig got a B in the course. A little unfair I think because I worked my behind off to get my grade and Craig just cruised along not studying or doing practice assignments and still got a B. Oh well, maybe it's better he didn't work at it because I would of been bummed if he hadn't gotten a A easily. Oh well, we are both very happy with our grades. I am still waiting to find out my final grade in Psychology. I think I did good but I still feel in limbo until I see the final grade posted.

We have a busy week coming up with the end of the school year. Plus I'm starting a summer course this week too. I get to go to Hearst Castle with Sari on Wednesday as a chaperone for her field trip. Ashlie is having a pool party at our house on Friday for all of the kids in her class. I will keep you posted on all of the fun stuff we are doing.

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

Melissa, congratulations! That is so exciting that you did so well. I'm betting your psychology grade is just as good. :)