Thursday, May 8, 2008

Life is Crazy!!!!

Hey Everyone!!! I know it's been awhile since I've posted. I haven't forgotten I promise. Life has just been so crazy!!! I'll give you a short glimpse into my life the past month. First of all my sister and I took on this crazy idea of making tiles with the vinyl craft lettering and selling them at my dad's bookstore and also entering craft fairs. So we spent most of the month of April making tile after tile after tile. So far we've done 3 craft fairs and we've done okay. We've got 3 more on the books, one this Saturday. So I've eating, sleeping, dreaming vinyl!!! We also carry them on the bookstores website so you can go check out our work if you'd like. It's www.zionbooks.net. On the left is a list of categories and we are at the bottom under Vinyl Craft Lettering Products.

I have also been trying to keep up on my school work. On top of my regular weekly classes and homework I had a powerpoint presentation on a Psychological Disorder due this week for my psychology class. I chose ADHD. I'm not sure what my grade on that is yet. Stressful!!!! In my statistics class I had another test last week (97/100, yes!!!) plus we have a huge research project due next week. I'm still in the middle of my survey for that one. It is so scary to go up to people and ask them questions. I'm trying to find out how happy peoples marriages really are. Funny for me to be doing that I know!!! So I've been soliciting all of my friends help trying to get this stinkin' survey done so I can get my paper done. After I finish the survey I still have to do all of the work to figure out the statistics on it and figure out how to get it in this paper! Yikes, I'm stressed can you tell?

Then, I still have the regular "mommy" stuff. Tennis for Sari (we just finished, whew!), dance for Ashlie (in overload right now getting ready for recital), Tyler is general is a handful, plus all of the kids extra activities they have going on getting ready for the end of the year. Assemblies, field trips, extra projects, reward parties. Then Ash springs it on me a couple of days ago, she invited a bunch of friends over for a pool party. She did tell me though that she told them to call before they came. Lol!!

So, as you can see, I've been a little busy and while I've had lots of stuff to put on my blog I just really haven't had time. Plus, I'm sad when I can't put a picture on cause I think it's fun. So that's why this one is just plain old boring :( I'll work on that.

1 comment:

Jenny and Chris Dixon said...

You have been very busy, and I know from experience that the tiles takes some time to complete. Good luck with you school projects, the semmester is almost over, so you'll be able to breath once again.