Monday, May 10, 2010

Ashlie needed pudding!!!

A couple of weeks ago my papa was rushed to the emergency room in the middle of the night. We eventually found out he had colon cancer and needed to have surgery almost immediately. I had spent the entire day after church at the hospital with my grandparents and had left the kids home under Sari's care. Craig had worked that day and him and I both got home within about 5 minutes of each other. We were both mentally and physically exhausted and came home to this note.




How could we not let her have some pudding after that???

1 comment:

Reed Family said...

Wow! How did she even print that thing? (You guys must have some serious "toys" around your place.) I am so sorry to here about your dad. I hope he is doing better and that his prognosis is now looking up. He and your mom are such wonderful people! (I still have all the recieving blankets your mom made me for Jemma...this next little one will be using them too!)