Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Name Change

I forgot to mention something in the previous Disneyland post. The Thursday morning we were at Disneyland Tyler woke up and decided he would like to change his name. Normally when Tyler changes his name he changes it to Sirductor. Interesting I know :) He came upon that name because the Conductors name on Thomas is Sir Topham Hatt. So he puts Sir and Conductor together and comes up with Sirductor. So we are accustomed to calling him Sirductor at times instead of Tyler. However, Thursday morning Sirductor would not do. He changed his name to "Water"! Yep, that's right, Water. He would respond to nothing other than Water. And if we tried calling him a different name he would remind us his name was Water, or else he just wouldn't respond until we called him Water and then he was very attentive. That actually lasted most of the day and it wasn't until late afternoon that he decided he would go back to Sirductor. We just had to chuckle! How in the world did he come up with Water?!?

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is so funny. That sounds like something Abby would do. But I must admit, I haven't heard that one in our house. . . YET. :o) Thanks for making me smile!

Jenny and Chris Dixon said...

Tell water hi for me, he he he. Elizabeth has not wanted to change her name yet and when we call Abby something different she informs us that her name is Abigail Rose.

Anonymous said...

I really like the names. I really liked water too! he is so funny.