Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Camping Trip



So this last weekend we jumped in the car (truck) and went camping with our really good friends the Wrights. Unfortunately, we decided a little late to go camping and so the only place we could find a spot was not very high in the mountains and so it was very hot and desert like. We still had a good time though. There was a very nice lake there and so the second day we were there we rented a house boat and went out on the lake. We had a good time relaxing and hanging out. Other than an incident regarding a flip flop and a life vest we had a great time on the water. That night once we got back to camp our friends ended up leaving because their kids weren't feeling so well. Their baby hadn't slept hardly at all and wasn't eating so they had to head home. We spent that night there camping and the next day we went back to the lake to do some fishing. We had fun, I spent most of the time untangling the fishing line that Craig and the girls got tangled but we still had fun. We headed home that afternoon and it felt so good to take a nice shower without wearing flip flops and worrying about dropping something on the floor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I clicked on your blog through Jenny Dixon's - thinking I knew you, but you were different people :). Anyways, you're blog design is soooo cute, if you have time could you tell me how to do it??? Thanks!!! By the way, I'm in Jenny and Chris's ward, I'm Jaime Beall

Tiffany said...

Ahhh, memories... I've been a bit out of the blogging world for a few months so I'm just catching up on things. You've done so much! I need to catch up my blog! Anyway, we need to try camping again. I felt better when I heard my brother and sil took their little boy camping and he didn't do well with the sleeping either! Hopefully it will all be better next time! :o)