Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Statistics Test #2


Well, I thought the first time was just a fluke, so when I aced the second test of the semester in my statistics class I felt it was blog-worthy!!! These scores did not come from sitting back and not doing my work, I have earned every point given on every assignment!!! So, pat myself on the back and I can go to sleep happy tonight :)

Just in case you can't see the scores clearly enough, Test #1 was 115/120 +2 bonus points and Test #2 was 138/140 + 2 bonus points!!!

2 comments:

Cygnus said...

you very much can and should pat yourself on the back! stats is an ugly, ugly class. my poor wife had to take it 3 times to get a satisfactory grade (which, after the second time, she decided was a c+). acing stats . . . wow.

good job, melissa! *pat pat*

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Impressive considering you are a very busy mommy too! We miss you guys and our ward, it's so different here and we are still adjusting to our...well our new place and all (and it's almost been 2 years!) Are you still working at the store?