Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Christmas Parade






If you've ever been in town for Thanksgiving you know about the Christmas Parade. It has been a tradition since I was a little girl to go to the parade every year. And so we've carried on the tradition with all of our kids and anyone else who wants to join us!!! We saw lots of fun floats and the kids were all in heaven!! Sari saw lots and lots of horses, Ashlie saw beautiful dancers and princesses and Tyler saw lots of trucks!!! We had a great time eating cotton candy and drinking hot chocolate.

1 comment:

aisha said...

Cute pictures! You are guys are tough to brave the cold!

And may I just say how impressed I am that you have your Christmas cards out already? Handmade, no less. I am once again relying on Costco for my Christmas card needs, because I'm just that lazy. Thanks for the link to your blog. It's fun to see what your family is up to. We have a blog on blogspot as well-please come over and say hello! Just click on my name-our family blog is the rucksack.